Discuss Weatherhead Connection To Siemens S40405-2CO Meter Pan in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am installing a new electrical system on my cottage. I have built the weatherhead from schedule 80 PVC pipe/conduit.
I am coming down into a Siemens S40405-2CO meter pan using a metal EC 38599 meter hub. I need to know:
1) Can I use an adapter to connect the schedule 80 PVC to the metal meter hub?
2) What type of adapter (threaded) do I need to do this?

(I am building this system on Long Island, NY, so I must build to their code specifications.)
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Fred

I am installing a new electrical system on my cottage. I have built the weatherhead from schedule 80 PVC pipe/conduit.
I am coming down into a Siemens S40405-2CO meter pan using a metal EC 38599 meter hub. I need to know:
1) Can I use an adapter to connect the schedule 80 PVC to the metal meter hub?
2) What type of adapter (threaded) do I need to do this?

(I am building this system on Long Island, NY, so I must build to their code specifications.)
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Fred
You have to purchase a actual hub for your panel because they sell them with your panel. Get a I assume 2 inch or 1 inch connector depending on the amperage and screw it in to the hub

Reply to Weatherhead Connection To Siemens S40405-2CO Meter Pan in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net