Discuss What are an engineer's most common concerns when selecting instrumentation? in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JacobCheng

Hi everyone, I'm Jacob Cheng from China, working in an electronic instrument manufacturer, and this is not a promotion content, I'm here asking for help.
As a freshman of marketing promotion in the electronic instrument, I have no idea about what topic will engineers interested in. So, I'm here today to ask for a little favor from an expert like you guys, sincerely.
We manufacturing digital DC power supply, frequency converter, all kind of power testing equipment the most. For example, the frequency converter, use to simulate power network for product testing. Then you wanna know about this machine, what you want to ask? Here is some of my thinking:
  • What's the feature of this machine? (compare with general model)
  • Compare with --- brand, what' the result?
  • What's the power core? What's the capability between different core?
  • What material made of? That decided how long I could use it.
Anything else comes up?
I know I maybe ask a stupid question, but I really need help, please leave your comment, thank you, guys.

...Go on,then...my first concern,would where it was manufactured,and who am i ringing,when it jacks ;)

...Go on,then...my first concern,would where it was manufactured,and who am i ringing,when it jacks ;)
Well, will you trust Chinese manufacturer? We are one trying to do good quality products, own design and using good materials. Maybe we should try to put detail about material on our website.

Safe, accurate, reliable - made to last, user friendly, good customer support all balanced against cost. Get those right and build a good reputation and you'll be on to a winner by developing a brand. Once you have the brand name and loyal customer base you can sell any old ---- ;)
Is your company trying to break into the global electrical test equipment market?

Is your company trying to break into the global electrical test equipment market?
Yes, we have got good design of power supply, frequency converter, electronic tester, use good materials just for making excellent products, maybe not as good looking as those big brand, but they are good at inside. Well, it seem we got a long way to global,
we have to improve our service support as you guys said, it's really good to hear the voice.

Fair play to you...you will be running up against some big players,with established and proven supply,product and back-up.

With instruments,such as described,confidence is everything. Everything...

Without that built-up confidence,i would not have an alternate instrument,if it was free.

Yet,one that i had the confidence,in both product and maker,i would still purchase at double the cost...i might complain...but it would still get bought.

Yet,one that i had the confidence,in both product and maker,i would still purchase at double the cost...i might complain...but it would still get bought.
Really, but I'm also thinking the same way, an expensive handy equipment better than a lower price junk. Built-up confidence, thanks for sharing.

You are talking about serious kit that needs to adhere to tight safety legislation. You would need to do your homework on the manufacturing safety standards of the country you are marketing to.

Reply to What are an engineer's most common concerns when selecting instrumentation? in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net