• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss What have you done or learnt during lockdown in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thanks folks, I only took a couple of 'before' pictures but it's certainly improved since then - I think. :grinning:
I've added a couple more 'after' pictures too , I usually ride a 1000cc bike but had a 250RS when I was 18, I'm reliving my youth and it's great. :grinning:

Attachments

• What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0238.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0238.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 24
  • What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0239.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0239.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 23
  • What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0237.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0237.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 23
  • What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0243.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0243.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 22
  • What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0247.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0247.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 21
  • What have you done or learnt during lockdown SAM_0245.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
    SAM_0245.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
i'dlove to do something like that as a project, but with a 1950's Briish classice like a Vincent, Norton , AJS or Triumph.

Today so far I have been doing some forestry outside by my boundary fence.

Hovering, polishing the tables etc in the Lounge, moving sofas in my lounge, oh and getting told off by Her in Doors, for banging the Vac about or Oleg as She calls it, yes before you ask She has named the Vac "Oleg"

Having a slanging match with the Snowflake next door, turns out he is a Copper, so best not upset him to much.

Thank goodness the Sun will soon be over the Yard Arm.

Last edited:
Today so far I have been doing some forestry outside by my boundary fence.

Hovering, polishing the tables etc in the Lounge, moving sofas in my lounge, oh and getting told off by Her in Doors, for banging the Vac about or Oleg as She calls it, yes before you ask She has named the Vac "Oleg"

Having a slanging match with the Snowflake next door, turns out he is a Copper, so best not upset him to much.

Thank goodness the Sun will soon be over the Yard Arm.

What did the snowflake object to? You hacking away at a peaceful tree?

I've been looking on facebook at this "25 day challenge" Not sure myself the point of it... 25 push ups in 25 days. The only two friends on my fb feed are both ex army... so its not real a challenge for them.

On the 6th of june, i decided to do 25 days... and build up to 25 push ups.... 25 days from then will be my 46th birthday.
I'm stuck at 15.

I am also helping our NHS and police by NOT demonstrating, trashing statues, burning cars and looting shops in the middle of a global pandemic when we should be AVOIDING LARGE CROWDS OF PEOPLE!

Lightweight!
three words...
[automerge]1591912145[/automerge]
I've also learned that some folks seem to be able to source 4-way Wagos...in the DIY forum, but as I don't have access, i can't ask them where they get them...

I've also learned that some folks seem to be able to source 4-way Wagos...in the DIY forum, but as I don't have access, i can't ask them where they get them...

Not everyone has assess to the DIY forum mate. I don't as well.
Ask one of the mods if you can have access.

Have a look at CPC for the Wago connectors, they have a variety.

Thanks, Spoon...I was being a bit tongue in cheek, as wagos usually come in 2-way, 3-way and 5-way...
I have huge box of 'em...but not 4-way...I just pigtail if i need more ways!
[automerge]1591918267[/automerge]
As a complete aside, I have just trialled the Linian T&E fire clips, and they are brilliant!

Last edited:

Reply to What have you done or learnt during lockdown in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back