Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss What's the biggest 'Big Breakfast' roll? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shakey

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Ok lads, you know the scenario, its the Friday morning big breafast roll, stock up before the weekend.

theres a burger van round the corner from work, the lads go there for their grub.

one says "i'm starving, goona get a big, big breakfast roll'

now i know that a big breafast roll is:

double sausage
double bacon
double egg
black pudding
tomatoes
mushrooms

so what it is a big,big breakfast roll then?

Its as above, but with chips and curry sauce over top of it:eek::eek::eek::eek:

At ten in the morning:p

Fair play, the boy got thropugh it (eventually)

I've got a tenner on digging out my black tie before the month is out.........:p

So come on, whats the biggest big breakfast roll?:rolleyes:

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't tell you Shakey. Had one too many 'Fat Friday's that the missus has put me on a diet!:eek:

S

Spudmiester

A place in Cleckheaton used to do somthing called a 'steering wheel' which was pretty much the same as what you describe Shakey. There was also one from a place in Manchester called a 'bin lid', about a foot accross and a heart attack between two slices of bread ! Cant eat stuff like that anymore, I see the grave opening up before me, like a big hole in the ground.

A

Adam W

£10 for that thing and chips is pretty cheap when you consider a 3 pepper Angus from BK costs nearly a fiver on it's own. I'd be more interested in the quality than the quantity; there's a sandwich shop at Poole bus station which does a breakfast baguette (2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 egg) with a hot drink for £2.50, and the quality is reflected in the price.

The question is: how did you find a thread on "What's the biggest breakfast roll?" after over 3 years?

Mate that is cheap! I should have looked at the age before posting on it - how did it all come about well - I dunno it just called to me food beer need i say more!

R

robsparky1975

I was on the red funnel ferry today,£8,50 for a full english brekkie rip off or what.pub down the road does full english with double everything and a cup of cha for £3 now thats good value.

R

robsparky1975

completely missed your opening thread,apologies,the best ive seen is double sausage,egg,bacon,mushrooms,but that just is not good enough for qualifying in this.

A

alarm man

greggs do a sausage/bacon roll and hot drink for 2.40,quality too

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to What's the biggest 'Big Breakfast' roll? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom