Discuss What's the biggest 'Big Breakfast' roll? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shakey

Ok lads, you know the scenario, its the Friday morning big breafast roll, stock up before the weekend.

theres a burger van round the corner from work, the lads go there for their grub.

one says "i'm starving, goona get a big, big breakfast roll'

now i know that a big breafast roll is:

double sausage
double bacon
double egg
black pudding
tomatoes
mushrooms

so what it is a big,big breakfast roll then?

Its as above, but with chips and curry sauce over top of it:eek::eek::eek::eek:

At ten in the morning:p

Fair play, the boy got thropugh it (eventually)

I've got a tenner on digging out my black tie before the month is out.........:p

So come on, whats the biggest big breakfast roll?:rolleyes:

A place in Cleckheaton used to do somthing called a 'steering wheel' which was pretty much the same as what you describe Shakey. There was also one from a place in Manchester called a 'bin lid', about a foot accross and a heart attack between two slices of bread ! Cant eat stuff like that anymore, I see the grave opening up before me, like a big hole in the ground.

£10 for that thing and chips is pretty cheap when you consider a 3 pepper Angus from BK costs nearly a fiver on it's own. I'd be more interested in the quality than the quantity; there's a sandwich shop at Poole bus station which does a breakfast baguette (2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 egg) with a hot drink for £2.50, and the quality is reflected in the price.

The question is: how did you find a thread on "What's the biggest breakfast roll?" after over 3 years?

I was on the red funnel ferry today,£8,50 for a full english brekkie rip off or what.pub down the road does full english with double everything and a cup of cha for £3 now thats good value.

completely missed your opening thread,apologies,the best ive seen is double sausage,egg,bacon,mushrooms,but that just is not good enough for qualifying in this.

Reply to What's the biggest 'Big Breakfast' roll? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock