• Thread starter bigring
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2K

Currently reading:
Wheres all the kit

Discuss Wheres all the kit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Most likely they took it and other big companies with large credit, reading some of the comments on here they even took installers orders or the fairies did.

Apologies if anyone find this post inappropriate, but given the struggle some people are having getting hold of Solar PV modules and inverters, I thought I would post. WINAICO polycrystalline panel are available in pallet & container quantities. There are 25 modules in a pallet and 676 in a container. We have 235W, 240W and 245W modules available and delivery is a week from order. More details on our website (http://www.winaico.com/en/home/), including insurance scheme, ammonia and salt spray certifications.

We can also supply Kostol 3.0 & 3.6 Pico inverters.

Please e-mail me if you require further details, including pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone any feedback on these guys?
I am slightly confused as you claim upto 15.6% efficiency on your website blurb, but in the data underneith efficiencies are 10.58-11.4 and on the data sheet 9.94-10.82%
can you elaborate. I would expect 14%+
If you can resolve my concerns I might be interested

Hi Moggy,

I think you are looking at the modules efficiencies at Normal Operating Conditions (NOCT), the efficient figures under Standard Test Conditions (STC) are in the first block of data. STC is the standard flash testing at 1000W/m2, while NOCT is at 800W/m2. Not all manufactures publish NOCT data.

To clarify, the module efficiency under STC are as follows:

WSP-255M6 (255W Mono) - 15.34%
WSP-260M6 (260W Mono) - 15.64%

WSP-235P6 (235W Poly) - 14.13%
WSP-240P6 (240W Poly) - 14.46%
WSP-245P6 (245W Poly) - 14.73%

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Ah, ok, gocha other than that querry it all looked pretty decent kit.
The modules I need in the immediate future are on back order. if they don't come through I may well be on the phone to you

Reply to Wheres all the kit in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back