Discuss Which company car... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

golfpaul

Ive just been handed a list of company cars i'm entitled to.
Has anyone any good or bad knowledge of any of these models?

Focus 1.6 tdci
Mazda 3 1.6td
Renault Megane Hatch 1.5 dCI
Seat Leon 1.6 tdi
Skoda Octavia 1.6 tdi
Astra 1.3 tdci
Golf 1.6 tdci
Renault Megane sport tourer 1.5 dCI.

All the models are the 'greenest' versions, bluemotion, econetic etc.

I fancy either the Golf or the Megane hatch as its a top of the range model!

Thanks in advance.

i`d go test drive a few mate and see which one you like. after the test drive just take a call that you really need to get off for so you don`t have to listen to the speal

I'd go golf, second choice seat leon or skoda, I hate french and italian cars and would not go for other either.

Also what is the P11D value of each, will it affect your wages in that respect? Worth checking out.

the megans great for cubby holes and electric everything the Astra I have been in was black with black interior and it felt as if the roof was realy low due to the angle of the windscreen the golfs are bulletproof does what it says on the tin But as previously mentioned check the TAX bracket as there can be a Massive differance

If its the 110bhp focus i would go for that i got 1.6 110bhp focus and its the best all rould car good on fuel and will move it you give it some the golf would be second as its down on power and dont handle as good as focus
all the best
craig

Hi golfpaul,

The best thing I can advise is write a list of the things that matter most to you. Take into account how long you will be in it, how far you have to go and what you really need.
Its ok to be flash but comfort is important! Room is also good and the bits that make it great to drive safely are also important.

Best wishes

Rex

Thanks all.
Checked the tax and co2 figures and theres not much between them.

I really like golfs but the focus is a real cracker too.

The megane wouldnt be my first choice but is the top of the range model which would be nice.

Hmmmmm.

Reply to Which company car... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock