Discuss which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Glory Boys!!!

Try supporting Luton Town; Rogered by league & FA alike:eek:

Littlewoods Cup winners 1988, Runners up 1989 (went to both):D

Johnsons:confused: paint Trophy winners 2009 ~ Went to the new Wembly a pity they didn't keep the towers but a great venue, **** pitch/grass though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm a reds fan, but I've sat at the Holte end more times than any other!!:rolleyes:

Used to live near the park.:)

Tottingham.

Top marks to Harry Houdini for getting us off the bottom.

I'm a football fan... I enjoy watching the Mancs and, dare I say it, the North London reds play some nice stuff too... well they used to til they sold their decent players! Now their manager is having his head turned to a more exciting prospect in the sun! Whatever will they do? :rolleyes:

s.f

partick thistle
go on you jags

I heard that all of their home supporters turn up in one taxi! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tottingham.

Top marks to Harry Houdini for getting us off the bottom.

I'm a football fan... I enjoy watching the Mancs and, dare I say it, the North London reds play some nice stuff too... well they used to til they sold their decent players! Now their manager is having his head turned to a more exciting prospect in the sun! Whatever will they do? :rolleyes:

s.f

I heard that all of their home supporters turn up in one taxi! :rolleyes:

that is not a rumour its true!!!!!

which football team:? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net is that a little bite????

which football team:? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
which football team:? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Up the gooners.rrrrrrrrr:D

Listen matey, you don't have to be Welsh to appreciate good Rugby, BATH RUGBY:73:GY

Reply to which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock