Discuss which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Indeed Carlos!
we have only waited 130 years to get a bit of proper silverware.
good celebration in the town today with an open top bus and the like.
makes up for all the seasons of abject mediocrity that I have been through for the last 35 years.
wee lad about 7 in front of me yesterday was shaking with excitement when the first goal went in
gave him a hug n a high five .
i let out a feral roar that could have been heard in Monrovia and held on to my mate while I thought I was gonna faint!
quite an emotional day tbh

Tbf Carlos the peh munchers were pretty spot on with not even a hint of trouble.i thought we played better against Aberdeen in the semi final but I will take my day in the sun while it's there.
good atmosphere I thought with both sides contributing well.
if it was like that every week you would get great crowds .....unfortunately I am old enough to know it's no like that!

The win will undoubtedly bring more fans to mcdairmid but for how long? I hope they continue their form next season but do you thing stevie may will get snapped up? Where have all the die hard fans been hiding since they won the first division cos there seemed to be a hell of a lot of them?

Stevie May will be sold at some point.
i think he has seen the trail of Scottish wonder kids moving down South for the money and failing miserably to see that he needs to learn a bit more of his craft.
he is only 21 after all.
i remember him as a raw 17 year old with the pace of a whippet but built like a bus ticket
too easily brushed off the ball but he has certainly bulked up and is a handful for most defenders .
could do with scoring more with his head though.
Chris Kane is the next one to look out for.
as with May he has been out on loan to get the experience of the roughhouse lower divisions to toughen him up. Certainly a talented laddie.
i am more concerned about keeping the manager who tbh I had doubts about , with his( lack of) tactical awareness early on.
he seems to have got over this and has got his prep work spot on usually.
an all round nice fella who the players seem to love.
if your players do what the manager asks it's half the battle( just ask David moyes!)
the club will probably get a good bit of a bounce of this tbh. I might go more myself rather than work on a Saturday !

Well if you want high hopes and expectations to lead to disappointment just get one of these.

Attachments

• which football team:? image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 22

Reply to which football team:? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock