Discuss Wiring in a garage Twf roller door in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nicktr5

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all hope u all have a fab christmas , my name is Nick and i bought a roller garage door it got delivered yesterday but due to holidays the company is closed so hence asking for some help.
Ive got the door up and ready but not sure how to wire it in , it has a Alutech remote box ,the wire coming out of the door has 4 wires which goes into the box then out into a plug socket any help would be most appreciated
Nick

Attachments

• IMG_2251.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2252.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Wiring in a garage Twf roller door in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a detached garage with a 60 AMP subpanel which has lost power. I traced the failure to the wire running under the walkway via conduit...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I own a country Villa out in the Spain countryside. Was having problems with water pressure so local tradesmen advised to get a water...
Replies
Views
Hi ive recently got myself a mig welder for my garage but each time i try to use it it trips out. Ive spoken to an electrician and he said its...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have two switches in my bathroom. One controls the lights above the sink and the other controls a light above the toilet and...
Replies
Views
Hello, First of all, thank you in advance for any helpful insights posted in response to my question. I have just moved into a new home. With...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock