CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Zanussi cooker tripping electric in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi i was wondering if anyone could give me advice please? I have a zanussi cooker and when i turn the grill off after use it trips the electric. Any idea what could cause this? Thanks

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
I have the same thing when I turn my new oven off , its not a Zanussi thou.
Mine works perfectly but when I turn the dial to the off position , bang goes the rcd. Happens every time.

The plus side my rcd gets a test several times a week :)

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi i was wondering if anyone could give me advice please? I have a zanussi cooker and when i turn the grill off after use it trips the electric. Any idea what could cause this? Thanks
Might be damp or a faulty switch needs an IR test by an Electrician

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I have the same thing when I turn my new oven off , its not a Zanussi thou.
Mine works perfectly but when I turn the dial to the off position , bang goes the rcd. Happens every time.

The plus side my rcd gets a test several times a week :)
I'd me a bit peed off with that as I have an 16th Ed board with just the one RCD for the whole house.

I'd me a bit peed off with that as I have an 16th Ed board with just the one RCD for the whole house.
I have a 16th split board , so I don't lose the lighting or anything on the non rcd side

I only have the cooker and ring on the 30ma rcd side

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Zanussi cooker tripping electric in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom