Discuss 18th Edition cert issue in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I would agree that the certificate is his to have, but I can't see what it has to do with a Competent Person's Scheme - so they couldn't involve themselves in the dispute.
Well they finance most of these courses don't they??????????????

Do they? can you get them to send a cheque in the post towards my 18th exam, sorry it's from one of the scams it will be a brown envelope if reading posts on this forum is anything to go by?

I would agree that the certificate is his to have, but I can't see what it has to do with a Competent Person's Scheme - so they couldn't involve themselves in the dispute.
Never got any sort of help from a scheme for a qualification Pete.
Nothing new there then Chris

Usually you are given your pass certificate there and then..
I’ve not got my actual certificate yet but that’s because I’ve not sorted that out yet
The exam centre give you an "exam report" showing the scores you achieved against the 8 sections and the total. The exam report carries the caveat, "This is not a certificate. All marks and results shown are subject to moderation by the awarding organisation." The certificate follows later by post. My 18th was quite quick - I received the certificate a week after sitting the exam.

Reply to 18th Edition cert issue in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock