Discuss 18th Edition Regs, Onsite Guide & GN3 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Peter Sheldon

New EF Member
Hi, not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I'm giving up the trade as I'm sick to the gut with crooked employers.

I bought the 18th edition Regs, Onsite Guide and g.n.3 from the NICEIC over a months ago for £144, can't return them as it's over 30 days, I'm going back into the automotive industry and need to try and get enough to buy a toolbox, I'm looking to get £120 for them, they are still sealed in the original box, haven't even flicked through anything as I was going to do the 18th edition course next month.

I'm in New romney in Kent or can post, I've also listed them on freezes.

Would so love to name and shame employer.

After 30 years in the industry, I'm done.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Hi, not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I'm giving up the trade as I'm sick to the gut with crooked employers.
Sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell...
I'm up for listening to them...

Spoon

Forum Mentor
I'm more intrigued into the ways people try and rip others off. (Scum)
Hopefully it will help others see what they may be getting themselves into.

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
I'm more intrigued into the ways people try and rip others off. (Scum)
Hopefully it will help others see what they may be getting themselves into
can we have a not wanted sign of the offenders . its about time we on this forum put on here bad bosses .cause I'm one of them ,lol.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
can we have a not wanted sign of the offenders . its about time we on this forum put on here bad bosses .cause I'm one of them ,lol.
Id work for you but you would sack me for sexual harassment towards you, in the first day...

Electrician Talk