Discuss 45/50A SD5 HRC fuse needed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

t01474

-
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm doing some work on a farm and came across a problem. The DNO head has 60A fuses in but down stream of that is a 3 phase MEM Glasgow switch fuse with 100A fuses fitted. Obviously there is no discrimination whatsoever there so I explained that the fuses need to be downrated to 50A max. I'm struggling to find 45/50A fuses with 94mm fixing centers and wondered if anybody knew where to get them. Failing that i'm thinking of fitting links in the Glasgow and installing a 45A Glasgow?

Reply to 45/50A SD5 HRC fuse needed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Nothing much has changed with them since the beginning. Perhaps now a lot of things come with moulded plugs and you don't need a screwdriver to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been asked to fit a ringmaster cooker and wanted to confirm everything I plan to do is correct. I'm sure it is would just like to...
Replies
Views
HI, I am hoping someone on here can help. I am looking for a fused inline mains connector plug... capable of taking a 5 amp fuse / 240 volt feed...
Replies
Views
I'm in desperate need of a few meters of fuse wire in 100A, 80A, 60A, 50A, 20A & 15A. I can find a few suppliers that sell the smaller values as a...
Replies
Views
R
Carrying out an inspection on a victorian style Multiple occupancy house split into 4 flats. Each flat is wired in 10mm2 bare pyro clipped direct...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock