Discuss A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't work because to get the air to the bottom will require energy... either to compress it and pump it down to the bottom or to compress it into tanks attached to the device... tanks that would result I believe in a net buoyancy of 0 meaning there would be no net movement unless you want to put energy into the system to push the tanks to the bottom of the chain.

It cannot produce more energy than you put in it even on a purely theoretical level... throw in ocean currents, mechanical friction etc. and you're on to a hiding to nothing.

There is no such thing as an over unity device, which is what you are suggesting this is... you cannot get out more energy than you put in period. This is fundamental physics.

Hopefully this will satisfy your desire for someone to tell you whether or not it will work... it will not.

It won't work because to get the air to the bottom will require energy... either to compress it and pump it down to the bottom or to compress it into tanks attached to the device... tanks that would result I believe in a net buoyancy of 0 meaning there would be no net movement unless you want to put energy into the system to push the tanks to the bottom of the chain.

It cannot produce more energy than you put in it even on a purely theoretical level... throw in ocean currents, mechanical friction etc. and you're on to a hiding to nothing.

There is no such thing as an over unity device, which is what you are suggesting this is... you cannot get out more energy than you put in period. This is fundamental physics.

Hopefully this will satisfy your desire for someone to tell you whether or not it will work... it will not.
but you have not allowed for the collective power of a pod of humpbacked whales farting. farts may be heavier than air but might just be enough to raise then buckets.

I am unable to read your post because a google ad covers up half of it.

I would like to read your entire post, but can not

If that is truly the case, then there's not much I can do about it... however, you had the opportunity to read all of it when you clicked reply... it's interesting that you chose to delete the detail and leave only what is perhaps the most salient point... IT WILL NOT WORK!

about the only enrgy available, without putting energy in , is gravity. if you could eliminate that,then you could be onto a winner.a 5000megaton nuclear bomb buried to the earth's core might do the job.but who'd be left to prove the theory?

I am not sure if you are referring to the tanks of compressed air or the buckets.

A tank full of compressed air will sink if the weight of the tank is greater than the weight of the seawater that is being displaced by the tank.

but it has to be M&S plastic. Aldi rubbish don't cut it.

I am not sure if you are referring to the tanks of compressed air or the buckets.

A tank full of compressed air will sink if the weight of the tank is greater than the weight of the seawater that is being displaced by the tank.
so where does the enrgy to compress the air come from?

so where does the enrgy to compress the air come from?
Finally, we are getting to the reason I chose this forum to introduce my idea.

For discussion’s sake we have a ship or barge on the surface that recharges the tanks, removing a discharged one replacing it with a charged one.

Now we are getting closer to the point of this topic.

Yes, the buckets will float. It is this upward pull, desire to float that drives the machine.
Yes but the energy or force required to get the bucket to the bottom before it can rise again will surely be greater than the energy produced,

Reactions: DPG
Round and round and round and round.

After months we are still exactly where we were before. As could have been predicted by well known and well understood scientific principles.

I wrongly introduced this on another forum titled “How to make this idea work”.
They were not pleased at my attendance.

They too rejected the bucket idea so I provided a new version of the bucket which is attached here.

Any comments?

Attachments

• hot air balloon.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: DPG
I wrongly introduced this on another forum titled “How to make this idea work”.
They were not pleased at my attendance.

They too rejected the bucket idea so I provided a new version of the bucket which is attached here.

Any comments?

I can see the picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net