Discuss A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not looked too deep (pun-intended),
but suspect your bubbles may not be as big , if the source "gasses are above sea temperature , they will contract some on cooling ..
(even though plenty of expanding
When I read your post a light bulb popped on, thanks.
The temperature needs to be considered.
Sea water averages about 67 degrees Fahrenheit
I am not sure how much change taker place.

Do you think this will slow it down or speed it up?

bubble in seawater rises around 220 mds and almost same as that in artificial seawater and distilled water

MT03014FU.pdf (witpress.com)

Speed of rising bubble

220 mds

1 inch = 25.4 millimeters

220mm = 8.66142 inches

12/8.66= 1.3854 feet per second

33/1.385= 45.7182 seconds

Between refiles is therefore every 45 sec+/-

Is that even close?

Bubble equation @

The lifting force of an enclosed container, (bubble); is equal to the volume of water being displaced. To push one cubic foot of enclosed air under water takes a force of 64 pounds at one ATM.

This is the equation that determines the volume of air at different depths.

Formula used (ATM/V1) X V = bubble size

V1 is the volume at 1 ATM. Assuming the volume at 1 ATM is 100 cubic feet; at 2 ATM’s the volume is compressed to half its size or 50 cubic feet.

At 18 ATM’s that 100 cubic feet is compressed down to (18/100) X 100 = 18 cubic feet

Formula used (ATM/V1) x V = bubble size

ATM = atmosphere pressure at sea level. The combined lifting force is the volume of each bubble in cubic feet times 64 pounds.

A cubic foot of seawater weighs 64 pounds

If you displace a cubic foot of seawater the force of the water surrounding the cubic force to rise equals 64 pounds

If a boat displaces 1,000 cubic feet of seawater, the boat can weigh as much as

64 X 1,000 = 64,000 pounds or 32 tons without sinking

I call the 64,000 pounds of force to be in a static state or .

If that 32 tons was set into motion, the speed of that motion times the weight measured in foot pounds = torque equation

Please, someone correct me

This thread is going round in circles, much like the sea machine.

them buckets must have corroded through by now, immersed in sea water. pity can't say same for this thread.

perhaps the barnacles farting could kick startit into motion.

Sea temperature may make it a little less dense ..
My comment is more about , expanding Gas needing heat to achieve expansion ... Cooling sea ..
( This heat was given up when the gas was cooled as it was compressed)

how are you going to get the air into the inverted buckets at the bottom of the sea? electric compressor or the Airbag Fairy?
telectrix, I’m not sure how you knew this, but I did try to get The Walt Disney Company to grant me a license to use the name “Airbag Fairy”. If they agreed to grant me the license, I intended to include you in the agreement.

My contact was Jennifer Fredmen
Licensee Requirements | Disney Licensing
The Walt Disney Company

Disney turned me down, but had they agreed I was going to share the proceeds with you.

• Funny
Reactions: DPG
bubble in seawater rises around 220 mds and almost same as that in artificial seawater and distilled water

MT03014FU.pdf (witpress.com)
Speed of rising bubble
220 mds
1 inch = 25.4 millimeters
220mm = 8.66142 inches
12/8.66= 1.3854 feet per second
33/1.385= 45.7182 seconds
Between refiles is therefore every 45 sec+/-
Is that even close?
I’m still waiting for someone to check the math but that may be a stretch for an electrician to compute.
I hope no one gets shocked---No offence intended or implied.

perhaps the barnacles farting could kick startit into motion.
I consulted with a pod of humpback wales to see if they would consider contributing their farts to jumpstart the process but the leader among them declined saying it would interfere with their sex routine.
The leader/spokesperson's name is Sally & she agreed to allow me to include her photo here
humpback wale.jpg

Back to the OP

My calculations of the speed of the rising buckets did not consider the drag caused by the generators attached to the circulating cable.

The reason I ask this is because this will determine how often a recharged air tank would have to be recharged.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I just saw the warning below---

Now I understand why no one or only a few cares to participate in the discussion.

IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting).

I admit it, I am one very old (71 years) incompetent old man that suffers from daydreaming. My doctor has advised me to spend my time on an internet talk board where I can daydream ideas in/on a safe place instead of daydreaming while walking near or across public streets.

Please, just ignore me & just let me talk to myself until I follow asleep, hopefully for the last time

OK

I just saw the warning below---

Now I understand why no one or only a few cares to participate in the discussion.

IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting).

I admit it, I am one very old (71 years) incompetent old man that suffers from daydreaming. My doctor has advised me to spend my time on an internet talk board where I can daydream ideas in/on a safe place instead of daydreaming while walking near or across public streets.

Please, just ignore me & just let me talk to myself until I follow asleep, hopefully for the last time

OK

I think a bit of day dreaming does us all good !

IMPORTANT: Please note... (more depressing news )
Im sure it's partly -a LEGAL disclaimer for Electrical advice...
(We are pretty far away from that )...

** ... Get your mental stimulation HERE ... **

( Take care wher you fix you Gaze .. as co workers may take offense )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the USA area at ElectriciansForums.net