• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does at least make me think about any deep sea , bubbling gas (of any type) sources ,and a reward for concentrating and gathering them ! ..Hopefully not a consequence of fracking .. or failed Carbon storage !
( Storing high pressure CO2 , can later be processed into a usable fuel if energy is available to convert it )
Below are gases spewing out of a vent along the mid atlantic ridge.
there are thousands of them
330px-Champagne_vent_white_smokers.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Below is an old version of one of my failed ideas
SEAFLUM.jpg

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
The bubble expands, but doesn't contain any more air, it is just less compressed.
It's the volume of air that is displacing an equal volume of water that counts. Yes, it is less compressed which displaces more water giving it more lifting force.

The best thing we can do for the planet now is stop producing more humans.
The Israeli’s have already realized this and for the past decade have been murdering as many Palestinians children as they can get away with in order to limit the growth of the Palestinian population.

The IDF is hell bent on achieving this ungodly goal.

I digress, this is not a topic to be discussed here.
Let's get back to potential renewable energy sources; OK-?

Last edited:

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
Not sure what your particular brand of crazy is my good man but I do admire you’re total dedication to it 😁👍🏻

I wrote a computer program that allowed the user to impute values such as interest rate and value growth over time. I did this in order to compute the return on my SS tax deposits against investing this money in a bank savings account. This was a Better Basic program that allowed imputing these values. Windows no longer supports this program, so I am looking for a similar program that I can impute values in order to compute the return on my seaengine; based on different conditions and output.

Can someone here suggest such a program-?

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
I wrote a computer program that allowed the user to impute values such as interest rate and value growth over time. I did this in order to compute the return on my SS tax deposits against investing this money in a bank savings account. This was a Better Basic program that allowed imputing these values. Windows no longer supports this program, so I am looking for a similar program that I can impute values in order to compute the return on my seaengine; based on different conditions and output.

Can someone here suggest such a program-?
Any spreadsheet can easily do the financial calculations you mention. Even the entry level ones.

Any spreadsheet can easily do the financial calculations you mention. Even the entry level ones.
Does this “spreadsheet” allow input of values and then you can see the calculated results?

If so, then please recommend a computer program

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Does this “spreadsheet” allow input of values and then you can see the calculated results?

If so, then please recommend a computer program
Absolutely, yes. Microsoft Excel is a mainstream example, but there are many open-source, ie. free ones available.

Absolutely, yes. Microsoft Excel is a mainstream example, but there are many open-source, ie. free ones available.
Thanks for your input. I will find and use this program to further my research.
again, thanks

I found the program, but my malware virus protection blocked it from loading. In the next few day’s I’ll go to a computer store and buy it.
thanks for your input.

Last edited:

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
again, thanks

I found the program, but my malware virus protection blocked it from loading. In the next few day’s I’ll go to a computer store and buy it.
thanks for your input.
You should be able to download a freeware one from a reputable site OK. Sourceforge is often a good starting point.

SparkyChick

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
again, thanks

thanks for your input.
Google have an online spreadsheet that is pretty powerful and you can get OpenOffice I think it's called which also has a very good spreadsheet application in it.

When I think of a spreadsheet I think of rows and columns

How can I convert my model into a running version to determine its efficiency in energy input against output-?

Attachments

Last edited:

SparkyChick

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
At the most basic level, in each cell of a spreadsheet you can have a number or a formula. Formula in Excel can be incredibly simple, adding two cells together for example (say you want to add cell A1 to cell B1, the formula in Excel would be "=A1+B1") or very complex allow you to handle logical functions such as IF, AND, OR etc.

Do a google search for "OpenOffice Calc Formula" (without the quotes) and you should get some good links for tutorials and guides about using them.

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
When I think of a spreadsheet I think of rows and columns

How can I convert my model into a running version to determine its efficiency in energy input against output-?
You asked for software which allowed you to perform calculations on value that were entered. A spreadsheet is ideal for this.

I assumed you knew which calculations you needed to perform.

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
You asked for software which allowed you to perform calculations on value that were entered. A spreadsheet is ideal for this.

I assumed you knew which calculations you needed to perform.
This fella is starting to sound a lot like me 😂

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom