• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am bringing this drawing back into the discussion just to ask one last question.
In the drawing there are twelve (12) buckets on the right side. Just for discussion each bucket has a lifting force of 100-foot pounds. 12 buckets times 100 = 1200-foot pounds of lifting force.
1200-foot pounds of lifting force can produce more energy at any one moment in time than 100-foot pounds;
Once all the buckets are full and this machine is running, the process continues to produce 1200-foot pounds of force if you continue to fill one (1) bucket at the bottom in sequence with the rest.
YES or NO?

SEAPOWERx.jpg

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
What gives it motion?....12 buckets full of water in water will weigh nothing effectively.......or have I missed something?

S

Silly Sausage

What gives it motion?....12 buckets full of water in water will weigh nothing effectively.......or have I missed something?
I think the system is that the inverted buckets are filled with air at the base of the conveyor, hence getting the thing in motion.
He can rest assured though, that it will require more energy to pump air down to the bottom than he'll extract from the system.
Just another perp-motion nonsense.

Dan

Admin
I love people trying. And hope one day somebody clocks it. But brainier people than us discovered the laws of physics that prevent it. And only brainier people than us will find a way to beat the laws.

(Worth noting some laws have been disproved now - but not theory or relativity just yet)

Reply to A new energy source-maybe--maybe-not in the American Professional Electrical Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net