Discuss Amendment now problems later in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Agree, I will talk with the estates manager & get his opinions on the Fire holding times on the suspended ceilings, & C2 the surface mount containment.
Maybe advisable to get a Fire Safety report from the Fire Officer, no doubt there will be someone whos responsible for that
Bare in mind thr premature collapse reg is not about how long a material will resist fire (30 60 90 120min) but keeping thr hazard controlled until all firefighting activity has ceased; not just evacuation, which tends to be the bit people focus on, leaving out the remaining firefighting activity such as damping down, investigation and any rescue element which will extend beyond the 30 60 90 120 times people focus on

Bare in mind thr premature collapse reg is not about how long a material will resist fire (30 60 90 120min) but keeping thr hazard controlled until all firefighting activity has ceased; not just evacuation, which tends to be the bit people focus on, leaving out the remaining firefighting activity such as damping down, investigation and any rescue element which will extend beyond the 30 60 90 120 times people focus on
Where did you get this info from @Lister1987 ? (Not saying it's incorrect, just I hadn't heard this take on the regulation before, and it differs from my own interpretation)

Reply to Amendment now problems later in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net