Discuss Anyone go their email addresses? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rhetorical question, for emphasis, springs to mind...
Murdoch was making a point...rather succinctly, imho, employing a figure of speech device to focus attention on the subject matter...
but no, I don't have their email addresses, sorry.

I'd rather NBP tell us what influence he has/considers himself to have over the electrical industry.
That I can tell, you, personally, none.
What is needed, is for the industry to collaborate and join together to improve, and help each other to influence these people who have a strangle hold.
I think that there needs to be work done on this in several ways, at least one of which is for some of those trying to work toward change to be known to these persons "in control".

What is needed, is for the industry to collaborate ...

For starters,'They' could maybe announce proposed changes on places like 'The Arms' on here, so jobbing Electricians in the field, day in day out, could offer their opinions.

However, I remember that there was NICEIC soandso on here a few years back, to represent the schemes.
Whenever he was asked a probing question though ...............

Tumbleweed!

Reply to Anyone go their email addresses? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently using paper job sheets. Does anyone use an app or alternative. Looking to give my employees an iPad and send jobs that way. Would it be...
Replies
Views
Watchout and don't open the links Edit by Dan/Admin; the correct link Forum homepage has changed a bit -...
Replies
Views
Hello all Planning to do the 18th edition online. I could just batter loads of old papers on the head and then have an attempt ( I will do loads...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
having failed my first attempt at 18th edition exam, does anyone have any tips and tricks on how to study for the exam? being that there is a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock