Discuss anyone know where i can get one in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kelrich

morning everyone
iam trying to find a TERASAKI TYPE C 40AMP SINGLE MCB ive been told they are now obsolete by lots of wholesalers also emailed terasaki but had no joy. do any of you guys know where i can pick one up or atleast recommend a suitable substitute i,e a mcb that will happily sit within this unit thank you

morning everyone
iam trying to find a TERASAKI TYPE C 40AMP SINGLE MCB ive been told they are now obsolete by lots of wholesalers also emailed terasaki but had no joy. do any of you guys know where i can pick one up or atleast recommend a suitable substitute i,e a mcb that will happily sit within this unit thank you

morning everyone

Didn't even know these Japanese MCB's were marketed in the UK. I know the manufacturer is pretty much everywhere in the Middle and Far East. Even then, it's mostly there MCCB'S rather than MCB's that's freely available...

They are still listed in the UK Terasaki catalogue, but I can't find a UK source with stock (Australian stock, on shelf, at mega-dollars each :cuss:), therefore I suggest you contact the manufacturer direct.
Terasaki Electric Europe CO. LTD.
http://www.terasaki.co.uk/DIN_Modular_Protection_leaflet_7_april10.pdf
[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]Terasaki Electric (Europe) Ltd.[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
80 Beardmore Way
Clydebank Industrial Estate
Glasgow
G81 4HT
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]+44 141 941 1940[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]+44 141 952 9246[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][email protected][/SIZE]

There'sa company called ACDC Dynamics in South Africa who are Terasaki agents. I'm not sure if they have a branch in the UK or not but if you're looking for older stock they might be an option, maybe they would ship to UK.

Reply to anyone know where i can get one in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net