Discuss Automatic Swing Gate... Need help / advice on installing (pics included) in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Could someone guide me installing this auto swing gate motor, the motor will get bump on the wall on the current status of my attachment....

Should I try to weld and elevate the gate mounting to align on the wall height?

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2341.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

...Here we go,a right old long-distance survey...

Distance "B" is already achieved by the depth of your reveal,so you may need to modify the supplied bracket,and bring the pivot close to the fixing point.

An amount of trial and error,will be needed,so it can swing long-time baby;)

Reply to Automatic Swing Gate... Need help / advice on installing (pics included) in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
Hi, I have received conflicting advice about Main Isolator Switches and would appreciate forum member's help to plan a way ahead. Looking to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 155212
D
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Looking for some cabling advice for my garden project. I’ve put together this diagram below, which hopefully explains what I’m trying to achieve...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long first post, I wanted to be as thorough as possible. On my landing I have a 2-way switch setup, one of which is 3-gang, one of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock