Discuss Barista coffee machine technicians courses in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

marconi

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have a friend who would like to learn how to service and fix the professional coffee machines as used in the likes of COSTA, CAFE Nero and the rest.

Are there general courses available in the UK? Or does one have to become a manufacturer's licensed technician and learn that way?

These sorts of machines and bigger:

Barista coffee machine technicians courses 1658932400829 - EletriciansForums.net

Presumably the manufacturer have service people ?
Yes.

She wants to be self-employed and cover a range of machines not just in UK but in Greece too. So a business for the small coffee shop to call for regular service and reactive come and fix my machine now please.

Last edited:
I agree there is likely a demand for this. I've been called out to a couple, but beyond checking power is getting in and a cursory look around inside I've ended up saying they need someone with the service manual. Standard response time for a service engineer was 2-3 days.

In one case the problem turned out to be low incoming water pressure, and the machine reacted by simply not turning on with no indication whatsoever....which I didn't think was a great design!

@marconi Thanks for the question.
Have taken a look at the links you sent me. Nothing is UK based. Cairo or USA.
Want to be able service small independents who do not have service contracts. Hoping one day to retire to Greece & still have something to keep my mind active & keep me off the beach. ☀️

Reply to Barista coffee machine technicians courses in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock