Discuss Brexit. We’re out! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The bonging of Big Ben is neither here nor there let's face it.
I agree

He made it 'a deal' by going on the news and blustering on about it when he could have kept quiet
The government could have fixed this at minimal cost by sending someone up with a hammer and ear muffs or reconnecting the electric motor they used to temporarily make the chimes work for new year.

I'm waiting for. New maire queen of scotland to be on the throne when Scotland decides to leave .or the new king rab c nessbett
1580752627039.png
is this the new flag of Scotland
bald eagle electrician .lol.

whereas people HAVE already voted and the results are in.

Yes- Scotland voted (68%) to stay in the EU
Scots were told to vote NO to independence to keep EU membership- not going over this again as it has it's own thread

I'm waiting for. New maire queen of scotland to be on the throne when Scotland decides to leave .or the new king rab c nessbett View attachment 55553 is this the new flag of Scotland
bald eagle electrician .lol.

I got baldelectrician.com as someone had bought abcelectrical.com and they want £ over 4 figures for it

The EU flag is still flying on the Scottish Parliament

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden England Scotland it might be you at the back of the queue. wales will never give up on England it will cost to much ,except on rugby .

i was going to put on a massive fireworks display to celebrate brexit, but then thought sod it. have a few beers. much cheaper and doesn't scare the sh*t out of the dogs.

our local car accessory shop does number plates. he's preparing for a huge increase in sales as motorists get rid of the grotty eu flag and replace with a unionflag/english flag/welsh flag....... we'll leave the Jocks to keep theirs.

Maybe but it is also about sending a message to people outside the UK that Scotland is still European in outlook.
Not really, seems like your bunch are no different to the the ‘Westminster’ lot and like hearing the sounds of their own voices (something you constantly refer to).

Then there’s the thing of interfering with ‘decision-making of the neutral management group’?

Think you’ve shot yourself in the foot bald electrician, with this point.

Then there’s the thing of interfering with ‘decision-making of the neutral management group’?

???
Maybe I am having a senior moment but please explain the part above

On a side issue
Was at a house today getting keys for a landlord job (just over £1000) as the property needed brought up to standard prior to being let (Scottish Government laws, day job etc) and the last 3 opinion polls were mentioned which puts independence in the lead

The client (85 yrs old) proudly pipes up that all her family, all her 4 kids, partners and 4 grand kids are now Yes / pro indy.
She even told me the family had made sure the younger ones are on the voters role.

our local car accessory shop does number plates. he's preparing for a huge increase in sales as motorists get rid of the grotty eu flag and replace with a unionflag/english flag/welsh flag....... we'll leave the Jocks to keep theirs.
You do know Tel that you don't have to have the EU symbol on your number plate. You can have it if you want, you can also have any of the home nations flag or indeed the union flag. You can even have no flag or symbol if you want, so why does he think people will rush to change their number plates next January?

Reply to Brexit. We’re out! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net