Discuss building control bless em ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

Hi all
Decided to do some domestics in spare time while its a bit quiate so as you do took quals to building control and application for garage CU for assessment and they very kindly tidied my wallet but stole £137.00 bless em anyway the nice guy said to go ahead and now after 3days recieved a confirmation of notice :) BUT its got my address on it ! DAM so rang them and the nice lady said ah yes our error ir'll amend it :rolleyes: AND now for the big booboo after 1st fix they want test certs ! ok ! and all work has to be done to BS7671 wait for it wait for it ! 2001 :eek: informed the nice lady thats 16th ed surely it has to be done to BS7671 2008 17th edition :rolleyes:
Dont you just luv em ? :D

Hi all
Quick update got the amended building controll notice today in the post with right address now ! still reads i need to install to BS7671 2001 and after 1st fix supply them with cert to BS7671 2001 ! Is it me or am i missing something here ? so now they want me to work to 16th ed lol already informed them its BS7671 2008 17th ed !
I give up !

Do you want me to send yer a nice Wylex CU with nice red blue and white carriers with a nice wood surround, see what they say then.

Do you want me to send yer a nice Wylex CU with nice red blue and white carriers with a nice wood surround, see what they say then.

Only if the wooden back has a hole in it or could load up with show us your installs spares ;)

At least the materials cost will be cheaper:D

I like cheap :D

pain thing is the supply cable is on concen wire support and is 9ft above ground not 3.5 mtrs as no motor traffic under so its pickaxe time !

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to building control bless em ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock