Discuss Can anyone here recommend Access Training for electrician courses? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for reputable training providers near me in Oxford and have come across Access Training Centre in welwyn city hertfordshire which is not very far.They are offering Level 2 + Level 3 + NVQ 3 with Qualified Supervisor Status and Competent Scheme registration for around £5k which i can pay in installments everything seems to good to be true !! However after reading some of the negative comments from some students on truspilot I am not feeling good about signing up with them.Therefore, I would be very grateful if someone on this forum could possibly say something about them. Thanks!!

If you search on this website, you can find comments about Access Training.

Not sure how anyone can actually promise QS and competent person scheme registration, if you look carefully at the requirements now in force to be accepted.

Also be wary if you are signing some credit deal with a 3rd party, who will chase you for the money even if the training centre doesn't deliver.

Reply to Can anyone here recommend Access Training for electrician courses? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
I am an NICEIC contractor but I have never installed an Electric vehicle charger. I have watched all of the relevant NICEIC webinars (The wire) on...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Okay so I have a C&G 2365 level 3 which covered electrical and electronics engineering and I want to do an NVQ and AM2 to become a full...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock