Discuss Can some give me some links for Part P Exams in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JakeAlexSimpson

I have these exams to complete and stuck on finding information on them:

ELTD3-01 - Health & Safety Legislation, Practices & Procedures - 35 Questions

ELTD3-02 - Understand & Apply
Environmental Legislation, Working Practices and the Principles of Environmental Technology - 35 Questions

ELTD3-03 - Understand & Apply the Practices & Procedures for Organising the Work Environment - 55 Questions

ELTD3-04 - Understanding & Apply the Practices & Procedures for the Planning, Preparation of Wiring Systems & Electrotechnical Equipment in Dwellings - 50 Question and Assignment

ELTD3-05 - Understand & Apply the Practices & Procedures for the Installation & Connection of Wiring Systems & Electrotechnical Equipment in Dwellings - 40 Questions and 20 Questions both Open Book

ELTD3-6.1 - Inspection, Testing, Commissioning, Approving & Certification - 55 Questions

ELTD3-07 - Diagnosing & Correcting Electrical Faults in Electrical Installations in Dwellings - 55 Questions

Yeah, I've just got an apprenticeship now. But I want to finish this off so if I ever wanted to become a part of a domestic scheme in the future

What the hell? Qualifying from an apprenticeship is more than enough to join any of the domestic installer schemes.
Doing a short course qualification will just be throwing money down the drain and get you laughed at on site

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Can some give me some links for Part P Exams in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net