Discuss Chandelier (which has gone way off topic) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: Chandelier

oh dear, if i was local mel id come and do it for nothing, it would cost me £50 in deisel! whats your budget for your light fitting?

Here's the deal;

I could afford 30 pounds plus a homebaked cake (which will be torture for me to bake as I am newly wheat and sugar free and will want to eat the beautiful light spongy sweet lovely cake). Plus if anyone fancied a nice silver necklace from my work for a wife/girlfriend (or me if I become your wife or girlfriend) I could chuck that into the bargain.

Mel x

:Dwhy dont you post some more pics from your photo bucket in a last ditch effort to appeal to our good nature:cool::rolleyes:

I can see that what is needed here is some photos of my culinary skills. Obviously photos do not demonstate the superb taste and texture of my cakes so if anyone wants to come round for a tasting session you would be most welcome and under no obligation to fit the chandelier.

Chandelier (which has gone way off topic) {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Love Mel x (who is not playing the game at all ;-) )

Mel......... i gotta give it to you........ your feminine ways are working with the sparkies on here......and yes i'm sure you will have your light fitted and working before your homebaked cake is outta the oven!!

Sexy photo and YOU bake........ you're such a player Mel..............xx

I can see that what is needed here is some photos of my culinary skills. Obviously photos do not demonstate the superb taste and texture of my cakes so if anyone wants to come round for a tasting session you would be most welcome and under no obligation to fit the chandelier.

Love Mel x (who is not playing the game at all ;-) )
nice but i was thinking more along the lines of nice succulent buns:p:D

ok...where in London are you,sounds like Wandsworth /clapham maybe ?
you deserve it just for been a sport.

If i turn up and your name is "Big Jim" etc i will blow your house up ok?:p:p

And i am dating so not looking for nookie >but a cup of coffee and a cake will do

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank God

Well done Luke, someone who is prepared to help out a damsel in distress.
Fair play to you.

Mind you the pictures did look like fairy cakes:eek::eek:

ok...where in London are you,sounds like Wandsworth /clapham maybe ?
you deserve it just for been a sport.

If i turn up and your name is "Big Jim" etc i will blow your house up ok?:p:p

And i am dating so not looking for nookie >but a cup of coffee and a cake will do

Oh Luke, you are my knight in shining armour! I shall refrain from the 'nookie' but bake a very marvellous cake.

Mel x

Hi
Ill come and check hes done it right ,and have his date if he dont want it ,
do you put hash in your cakes ?,l really dig the colours and those little silver balls ,great when one gets the munches,ill bring my Gary Glitter cds,we could make it a party,is shakey there yet?
have fun:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi
Ill come and check hes done it right ,and have his date if he dont want it ,
do you put hash in your cakes ?,l really dig the colours and those little silver balls ,great when one gets the munches,ill bring my Gary Glitter cds,we could make it a party,is shakey there yet?
have fun:)

Check Ive done it right !!!!!! i think the most expensive lights I have worked on cost the customer more than £600k (£200K a pop )

where about are you in SW LOndon Mel? Need to make sure i will be local soon. The rest of this week i am in Lowndes Square. I think Sunday i am in Clapham area (Working 90% of holiday)

Hi Luke,

Did you get my PM? I am in Tooting SW17.

I trust you to put the light up, I don't think there will be need for gary glitter to come round. Although the party sounds fun...

Mel x

Hi all my fence has collapsed in my garden...:(

Just wondered if I put a pic up of me in a bikini someone will come and do it for me:)

you gotta try!;)

Monty - I think I can handle a fence, it isn't live with electricity. Do you want me to come over and give you a hand?

Mel x

Well, everyone else on this site has contributed so I may as well.

Can anyone offer me a job? I have a 48inch chest ;)

48DD would be morbidly obese but flat chested. Lets get this into perspective, I am a 32F. The number is the ribcage measurement and the letters are the cup sizes. Anyone who was 48 ribcage would be well past an H cup just with fat alone, never mind breast tissue.

Make sense?

Mel x

Reply to Chandelier (which has gone way off topic) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock