Discuss Change "Arms Access" banner / tag to "Professional"? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Change "Arms Access" banner / tag to "Pro Electrician"?

What would you guys say?

I assume everybody with the current Electricians Arms tag is an actual Professional Electrician? (Been a while since I've admin'd here to be fair)

So I'm squishing out content that doesn't make sense to a newbie to make it a bit more appealing.

Wondering if 'Pro Electrician' (needs be short) would be better than "Electricians Arms Member" or any version of that that's shorter.

So just to make this clear - this is a yes or no option and we don't have time to discuss lots of other options. It's either change it to Pro Electrician, or keep it as Arms Access.

At least for now lol

Poll runs for 2 days.

GO!
I like and agree pete999 and don’t kick retired electricians to the curb

How do I apply to be in the arms? I feel like I'm missing out now

Done.

Only me and Lou can do it at the moment. Won't be for long though.

If you want to change it then change it, but please can it be professional electrician, not 'pro'.

'pro' is a term put on the packaging of cheap, unreliable tat to make it appeal to idiots and children.
That makes it too long. I can us an apostrophe, chavs don't use those lol.

Pro' Electrician
[automerge]1567061360[/automerge]
Same here how do i get in the arms?
Start a conversation with me and send me your company details etc

maybe just "professional". after all, this is an electricians forum, so it woud take a punter with an IQ <50 to thing it meant professional plumber.

That makes sense lol why didn't I think of that?!
Pro is also a term for a ----- :)
I wouldn't know :p;):cool:
[automerge]1567066365[/automerge]
Change "Arms Access" banner / tag to "Pro Electrician" "Professional"?

What would you guys say?

I assume everybody with the current Electricians Arms tag is an actual Professional Electrician? (Been a while since I've admin'd here to be fair)

So I'm squishing out content that doesn't make sense to a newbie to make it a bit more appealing.

Wondering if 'Pro Electrician' (needs be short) would be better than "Electricians Arms Member" or any version of that that's shorter.

So just to make this clear - this is a yes or no option and we don't have time to discuss lots of other options. It's either change it to Pro Electrician, or keep it as Arms Access.

At least for now lol

Poll runs for 2 days.

GO!

Edit: I've changed the question.
I've changed the question - You can change your vote if you wish. :)

Last edited:
Pizza's
Kebab's
Panini's
but never chip's, they always get that one right

Yep your an old fart
"you're". at least get it right. from the spelling Gestapo. :D:D:D.
[automerge]1567085545[/automerge]
Greengrocers do though... Tomato's, Orange's, Potato's, Banana's, Onion's etc.:p
[automerge]1567076166[/automerge]
Syntax correction:
<oxymoron>

</oxymoron>
they also have in their extensive vocabulary.... potatoe, tomatoe,

Retired electricians, although professional at one time may not be up to speed with modern regulations.

Keep it as the Arms.
Never thought of that!

I keep trying provide tiling advice on that forum and having been out of it for over a decade I keep ballsing up people's bathrooms. The members have to quickly correct me.

The adhesive and backerboard choices now are crazy. I can't keep up.

Reply to Change "Arms Access" banner / tag to "Professional"? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock