Discuss Channel 5 - Illegals: Breaking into Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ADAM, IT'S A TV PROGRAMME MAN!
Do you believe that Ross Kemp can find criminals better than a national police force?
Do you believe that CSI is real?
Do you think that Dr Who is possible?
I'm guessing the answers will be no so why can't you see through the male bovine excrement that the TV companies feed the population?
I mean, come on, you're obviously a fairly clever bloke. So why?

trev I don't understand how you can just dismiss something which is in all the papers as fiction. One or two of them might offer a different angle depending on their viewpoint but when they're all telling you that the same thing is happening the logical thing to assume is that they're telling you what's going on, not all conspiring together to hoodwink you.

As hard as it might be to believe, those animals on David Attenborough's programmes are all real. No animatronics or CGI, they just turned up with a camera and filmed what was there.

I remember when i was about 10 they made a documentary about our village called a dyeing village they paid some of my mates a £1 to smash glass bottles in the street and paid me and a mate £2 each to have a fight (they did not use the fight in the documentary thank god my dad would have killed me)
I wonder if they still do the same wouldn't put it past them anything for a story. so will be half fact and half fiction in my eyes.

And about illegals claiming, illegal immigrants will get benefits if they claim asylum, and everyone in the uk will get free medical treatment regardless. If they remain illegals how can they claim? without getting caught unless they have good fake papers(anyone can work for a while with fake papers) and once caught and put on the system its differs some are sent straight back but others without passports have to be processed and are often released having to report to immigration weekly and often dissapear again .

How do I know? had a load of agency workers working onsite when UK border agency arrested them seen some of them since who are waiting to be deported. The no passport is the problem time this was sorted.

illegal immigrants will get benefits if they claim asylum
I'm not sure how this fits in to the rest of your post mate but I have to say that that sentence is nonsense.
An illegal immigrant cannot claim any sort of benefit, if they did they would alert the authorities to their presence in this country.
An asylum seeker also cannot claim benefits until they are granted the right of abode, until that is granted they get very basic allowances but not in cash, they are given a supervised place to stay with basic subsistence level items provided for them

trev I don't understand how you can just dismiss something which is in all the papers as fiction. One or two of them might offer a different angle depending on their viewpoint but when they're all telling you that the same thing is happening the logical thing to assume is that they're telling you what's going on, not all conspiring together to hoodwink you.

As hard as it might be to believe, those animals on David Attenborough's programmes are all real. No animatronics or CGI, they just turned up with a camera and filmed what was there

Hate to do this as I love everything this man has ever done, but a lot of what you see in nature documentaries is not "real"

Nearly all sound effects are reproduced in studios with people crunching their hands into cat litter trays full of cornflakes and splashing in water etc. This is because a lot of nature photography is filmed long range and microphones cannot get close to the action.
It is also standard practice to stage a lot of the close ups that you see in studios. Fake burrows and hives etc have been used for many years, and to great effect. The BBC have admitted to this many times, as has Sir David himself, and make it no excuses for it, saying that it leads to a much better overall result than could otherwise have been achieved.

I certainly don't feel cheated, or feel that I could compare this style of editing and control to the manipulation and skewed reporting in a documentary about people. It's a different kettle of fish.
Not that Attenborough ever filmed fish in a kettle that I know of.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mykey

I'm not sure how this fits in to the rest of your post mate but I have to say that that sentence is nonsense.
An illegal immigrant cannot claim any sort of benefit, if they did they would alert the authorities to their presence in this country.
An asylum seeker also cannot claim benefits until they are granted the right of abode, until that is granted they get very basic allowances but not in cash, they are given a supervised place to stay with basic subsistence level items provided for them

an asylum seeker is an illegal immigrant until they claim asylum most claim asylum as soon as they enter and see https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support They can claim this gives them up to 6 months to settle and if refused they dissapear and work illegally.

and your first point did I not say that Quote "If they remain illegals how can they claim? without getting caught unless they have good fake papers(anyone can work for a while with fake papers)"

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mykey

an asylum seeker is an illegal immigrant until they claim asylum most claim asylum as soon as they enter and see https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support They can claim this gives them up to 6 months to settle and if refused they dissapear and work illegally.

and your first point did I not say that Quote "If they remain illegals how can they claim? without getting caught unless they have good fake papers(anyone can work for a while with fake papers)"
Anyone can work,Fullstop. Take a trip to London and visit places like Selco or just drive along Criclewood broadway about 6/7AM, there are hundreds of them. They get work and then live on the job or they beg/busk or steal. They stand outside petrol stations trying to con people out of money by claiming to have run out of fuel. The list of their cons is endless.

Reply to Channel 5 - Illegals: Breaking into Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock