Discuss Citroen c4 Grand Picasso Drl’s in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darko8778

DIY
Reaction score
Have a 2012 c4 Grand Picasso and noticed recently that the bright drl’s aren’t working but they work as dimmed side lights, checked configuration menu to make sure they are on which they are selected. Wondered what the problem is, could it be a faulty relay? Or is it something else? thanks in advance,

I would have a search on the Internet for a wiring diagram. See where they are fed from and then do some testing.

Yep looks like a bit of detective work ahead of me. Diagrams seem hard to find which I think is odd for the age of vehicle so if you know of any good places please give me a shout!;)

Reply to Citroen c4 Grand Picasso Drl’s in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening all. Been at a property the last couple of days that had suffered damage due to a surge. I got the power back on all circuits apart from...
Replies
Views
We are working on updating a house from 1981. A little backstory about the house: the previous owner bought it new and, based on stories from...
Replies
Views
I was replacing a ceiling light fixture this afternoon when all of a sudden there was no more power in the box. The old light was working fine...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys & Girls, It's been a while, hope everything is good. I have an issue that's proving to be a bit of a head scratcher. Please bear with...
Replies
Views
Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock