Discuss City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

YOU SAID - WE DID!

We asked which Electrical Suppliers you use most; http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk...ctrical-suppliers-electrical-wholesalers.html and the outcome showed us that CEF came out one of the top suppliers you use.

So we got in touch, and I’m really pleased to announce that CEF are now on board as an official forum sponsor.

We have CEF Paul on board who can’t wait to be part of the community.

Please take a minute to welcome Paul and CEF to the forum. :)

If you haven’t already, checkout their website, a couple of links here for you:-

Chip and Pin Card Reader for Tradesmen | City Electrical Factors
Lo Carbon Centra HT with Humidistat and Timer White | City Electrical Factors
Levante Fans | City Electrical Factors

If you don't already have a trade account with CEF, then please do get one: https://www.cef.co.uk/mycef/account/new

If you travel quite a bit and would like to always have your nearest store to hand, then their branches page has downloadable files for your TomTom or Garmin etc: Welcome to City Electrical Factors | City Electrical Factors - Really handy to have on your devices!

CEF-Website.PNG

Last edited:
Members; please keep this thread just about the introduction of CEF.

We'll chat about anything else at a later date in their own threads.

Last edited:
As said already and I wont say again, keep this thread related to the introduction of the partnership, which will be good for the forum members.

Create your own thread if you have feedback to give. Or email CEF directly.

Welcome aboard, used CEF for donkey's years and mike the manager at the gloucester branch is a personal mate of mine, nothing bad to say at all about the company, nice to seeyou here as a sponsor :wink:

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆
Welcome Aboard!
☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

I like the effort you've put into that.
I wish I had a forum badge for effort. Hmmmmmm. Food for thought. :D

███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████

Last edited:
Yeah but let's keep this thread on-topic. :)

Forum badges with the new software is all done using CSS. So we can add/remove them quicker, and change their colours to match whatever it is they're meant for, along with username colours or whatever.

Example: Preperation - SBR slurry- correct mix please?

NOW BACK TO THE THREAD PLEASE. :D

Reply to City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net