Discuss City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome mate - looking forward to seeing all the forum member exclusive offers LOL

It's the freebies I'm looking forward too, which of course will have to be opened in the staffroom 1st to make sure they are appropriate.
If you see all the staff patrolling the corridors in cef T-shirts, Hoodies and baseball caps don't get upset or mardy about it :sifone::sifone::sifone::sifone:

Welcome to the forum CEF i have been in the glos/chelt branch and they are okay. Few things:

1. why cant you take products back to any cef store not just the brach you bought them from as this is a bit tedious and a waste of time/petrol/money.

2. You receipts are a bit old school and could be made smaller like the screwfix ones.

3. A full product catalogue would be great WITH PRICES!!!!!

It's the freebies I'm looking forward too, which of course will have to be opened in the staffroom 1st to make sure they are appropriate.
If you see all the staff patrolling the corridors in cef T-shirts, Hoodies and baseball caps don't get upset or mardy about it :sifone::sifone::sifone::sifone:
HA ha what do you have to do for black polo shirt - open an account - or what ?

I presume this sponsorship does not extend to the European branches which are in the process of being rebadged as Yesss. Went to the Duesseldorf branch recently which was still in CEF colours but had a hybrid CEF/Yesss van outside. Took some photos if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
welcome cef, i was shocked today.

screwfix let me down and cef opersite actually had prices on the goods!!!! they were quite helpful and quick.

thats a first for me most wholesalers keep there prices a closely guarded secret

Last edited:
I presume this sponsorship does not extend to the European branches which are in the process of being rebadged as Yesss. Went to the Duesseldorf branch recently which was still in CEF colours but had a hybrid CEF/Yesss van outside. Took some photos if anyone is interested.

CEF split in 2 with one brother forming Yesss and the other keeping the CEF - long story but that's why you may see this.

The Sponsor may be able to shed some light on the extent of the the sponsorship if you drop him a PM.

CEF split in 2 with one brother forming Yesss and the other keeping the CEF - long story but that's why you may see this.

The Sponsor may be able to shed some light on the extent of the the sponsorship if you drop him a PM.

Was a major family fall out though so to see them both on the same van is surprising?

Welcome aboard Dan.

My only major grip with CEF, you use push to make switches for your display lights. I can't aim them all at the counter and blind the rep unless I actively hold the switch!

Reply to City Electrical Factors sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net