Discuss CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Electricians Jokes; I know two that pretty much always make me laugh....

1. Builders

2. Plasterers

A plumber,a plasterer and a spark,go for the same fancy job...
At the interview,they are each given two ball-bearing balls,and told to come back,the day after,with something useful and innovative,they have designed and made,themselves.

The next day,they all turn up.....the plumber presents his offering ..."i have soldered them to the end of these rods,and can use them as a hole punch,on gaskets..."

The plasterer,shows his offering..."i have glued wires to them,and made a swinging ball, desk ornament,called Newton's cradle..."

Impressed,the interviewer turns to the spark,and asks "and what have you done with yours?"

...spark grins,and says "i lost one,and broke the other......"

What is an electrician’s favourite ice cream flavour?

Shock-o-lot

What is another name for an electrical apprentice?

Shock absorber

CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

love this one .

an electrician, a plumber, and a lawyer are shipwrecked and in a sinking dinghy.sharks are circling, when the electrician falls off.he is immediately eaten by the sharks,

next day, due to a severe leak in the dinghy that the plumber could not fix, as he'd left his push-fits on the ship, he sinks under the waves and is eaten by the sharks.

couple of days later, the lawyer, feeling all alone with noboddy to talk to/interrogate/ twist replies, dives overboard in a suicidal attempt.

the sharks all circle round and somehow leave him alone.

next day he's picked up by a passing cargo ship bound for Somalia with some young white slaves.

the "captain" of this sold barge wants to know why the sharks have not eaten the lawyer.

"professional courtesy" , says the lawyer.

Sparky, plumber and chippy stranded on a desert island with days to live when a genie pops up and grants them one wish.
Chippy wishes he was safe and back home and off he goes.
Sparky says the same thing and off he goes.
The plumber says he is now lonely and wants his two colleagues back with him.

Hi there, either tell us your most essential electrician's tool you can't live without or tell us your favourite Sparky joke - Good luck

Hi there, either tell us your most essential electrician's tool you can't live without or tell us your favourite Sparky joke - Good luck

Most essential tool is probably the new set of ck screwdrivers I hope to win :D

Most essential tool is probably the new set of ck screwdrivers I hope to win :D

an electrician, a plumber, and a lawyer are shipwrecked and in a sinking dinghy.sharks are circling, when the electrician falls off.he is immediately eaten by the sharks,

next day, due to a severe leak in the dinghy that the plumber could not fix, as he'd left his push-fits on the ship, he sinks under the waves and is eaten by the sharks.

couple of days later, the lawyer, feeling all alone with noboddy to talk to/interrogate/ twist replies, dives overboard in a suicidal attempt.

the sharks all circle round and somehow leave him alone.

next day he's picked up by a passing cargo ship bound for Somalia with some young white slaves.

the "captain" of this sold barge wants to know why the sharks have not eaten the lawyer.

"professional courtesy" , says the lawyer.
I hope you are a better thief than a comedian Tel........

Sparky, plumber and chippy stranded on a desert island with days to live when a genie pops up and grants them one wish.
Chippy wishes he was safe and back home and off he goes.
Sparky says the same thing and off he goes.
The plumber says he is now lonely and wants his two colleagues back with him.
It is tie between that one and the electric chair in my opinion up to now. :)

Reply to CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock