Discuss contentys mobile web design company in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
these people keep phoning me offering for 99 quid as im a quite new business new website for mobiles and iPads and redo my old site

there telling me that price is all in and no monthly costs

im just interested in getting more web traffic really on my website but this bloke reckons that he can make a search direct to this sit e.g.

electricians town
emergency electrician town

anyone heard of these guys or are they horse riding bandits?

cheers

Reply to contentys mobile web design company in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
so i've been in the trade for 7 years now (since i left school) and i have always worked for established electricians companies... I have...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
D
So, as well as training to be an electrician i also do alot of work on the computer in my free time, graphic design webdesign etc. been doing it...
Replies
Views
deebz
D
Various Electrical Job links and information I found on the web. If this was useful for you please let me know and I'll keep it updated...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock