Discuss Control Panel Building. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Jason.s have you got any detail as to what is required and ideals on how you want to go about it. i can also do drawings on a wiring package if it helps. :)

PS no cost incured

Hi Andy,

Thanks very much for the kind offer!

I may well take you up on that.

I have yet to go and see the job as it is some way away from me.

Hopefully going to get up there in a couple of weeks to get an idea.

Not entirely sure on finer details but it may involve a variable speed pump and drive along with tank float switch, rain switch, programmer etc.

Cheers
J

Hi im new to the site i make control panels for chicken sheds vent systems feed systems and alike,

i'd be willing to help you.

jimpo

Jason, you don't say where your based.

It sounds interesting. Do you have a rough idea as to the size and number of pumps, control valves etc.

From past experience you may have to add a fair bit to the design, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had to have valves added to a system to cope with silly things like priming

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Control Panel Build.

Hi Jason, I would also consider helping, as long as there is an abandoned barn!! with some Oxy-acetylene a grinder and some welding gear and a shed load of duct tape!! But seriously if you need anything and we can help we will.

Check the Thread date Mccodey the original OP is 4yrs ago and last comments 2yrs old.

Re: Control Panel Build.

Hi Jason, I would also consider helping, as long as there is an abandoned barn!! with some Oxy-acetylene a grinder and some welding gear and a shed load of duct tape!! But seriously if you need anything and we can help we will.

What in the name of god are you waffling on about!

Reply to Control Panel Building. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock