Discuss Corgi Direct in Partnership with Testo are giving you the chance to win an all electric brand new Van!! in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Corgi Direct in Partnership with Testo are giving you the chance to win an all electric brand new Van!! testo - EletriciansForums.net

Don‘t be left out in the cold this Winter. Get yourself a Testo to enter our van giveaway!

Offer Valid on the following models, testo 300, 300LL, 310, 327-1, 320B, 340, 550i, 550s, 557s, 557s, 865, 868, 871, 872, 883, 890. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser, digital manifold or thermal imaging camera for a chance to win a new electric van worth £26,805! (Promotion period: 1/1/2022 - 30/4/2022)

IMPORTANT NOTICE Customer must register details and upload their invoice via the form on Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van before 30th April to enter the prize draw. 1 entry per eligible product purchased. Winner will be selected May 2022. For full terms and conditions please see website Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van

VIEW HERE

View attachment 94003

Don‘t be left out in the cold this Winter. Get yourself a Testo to enter our van giveaway!

Offer Valid on the following models, testo 300, 300LL, 310, 327-1, 320B, 340, 550i, 550s, 557s, 557s, 865, 868, 871, 872, 883, 890. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser, digital manifold or thermal imaging camera for a chance to win a new electric van worth £26,805! (Promotion period: 1/1/2022 - 30/4/2022)

IMPORTANT NOTICE Customer must register details and upload their invoice via the form on Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van before 30th April to enter the prize draw. 1 entry per eligible product purchased. Winner will be selected May 2022. For full terms and conditions please see website Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van

VIEW HERE
Great vans, i had the small battery 24kwh one for 5 years, its a no brainer if you can manage the 100 mile daily range which the 40kwh has now.. upgraded to an MG5 ev now with 200 mile range.

I'm scrolling through here and I can't tell what's an advert and what is the actual post!! Is it the mortgage, the van or the lake district house?!?
I'm a 'supporter' so don't get ads so I opened google chrome (my main browser is opera) to check the ads (that were everywhere!)
Well it’s definitely not the “new way to cut your power bill!”
Clicked on that ad to check it out and malware bytes blocked one malicious website that tried to open. Then chrome changed to dark mode suddenly, now the search has now changed to ecosia and now the browser is apparently being managed by a remote administrator. FFS.

I've removed google chrome, removed google registry keys, reinstalled and all this ---- is still there.

So for god sake don't click that ad!

Can I just remind everyone that the content of these ads are in no way controllable by the forum owners @Dan and @Lou

Whether it’s Google themselves or a third party that decides which as is shown…. Some ads are just dangerous.

Rule of thumb, never click anything that has this in the top corner…
Corgi Direct in Partnership with Testo are giving you the chance to win an all electric brand new Van!! EE43ABDD-75F2-468D-949E-441BBB186326 - EletriciansForums.net

Hi

If you are concerned about about an ad you can report them to google by using the little blue cross in the corner.

Unfortunately the ads are needed to provide funds to run the sites.

Lets get back on topic which is this amazing van you could win!!

I'm a 'supporter' so don't get ads so I opened google chrome (my main browser is opera) to check the ads (that were everywhere!)

Clicked on that ad to check it out and malware bytes blocked one malicious website that tried to open. Then chrome changed to dark mode suddenly, now the search has now changed to ecosia and now the browser is apparently being managed by a remote administrator. FFS.

I've removed google chrome, removed google registry keys, reinstalled and all this ---- is still there.

Reminds me of the time I picked up some sort of redirecting bug on my Mac that replaced google as the main web search in Mac OS 9 days, I eventually came to the conclusion that a file backup and OS reinstall was the only way forward. Hopefully you can go back to an earlier instance on your current OS install these days.

Reply to Corgi Direct in Partnership with Testo are giving you the chance to win an all electric brand new Van!! in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock