Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

love the wifi power distribution.
I wonder how many people believe it to be real?
far to many for humanity to remain intact I think!!

tesla worked very hard on wireless distribution of electricity.
p.s. not the electric car guy (for you young ones)

it got him ridicule in the scientific community. now we DO HAVE the ability to transmit power through the air, just has the small problem of causing damage to anybody who stands between transmitter and receiver.

its just the small matter of power concentration.
a 400 Watt hair drier, you could focus on my entire hand for hours and I would not consider it dangerous.

a 400 Watt soldering iron focused on my right nipple might cause a noise that would wake the neighbours!!

tesla worked very hard on wireless distribution of electricity.
p.s. not the electric car guy (for you young ones)

it got him ridicule in the scientific community. now we DO HAVE the ability to transmit power through the air, just has the small problem of causing damage to anybody who stands between transmitter and receiver.

If you get past all of the conspiracy theories and other junk he did get somewhere with it.

Clive Sinclair too...
[automerge]1588541464[/automerge]
Oh...and just to add to the debate...
remember when a wee upstart joined the hi-fi bandwagon in the 70s and dared to market amplifiers with ICs? Nobody believed the hype, nobody bought Amstrad gear...
oh, wait...

Clive Sinclair too...
[automerge]1588541464[/automerge]
Oh...and just to add to the debate...
remember when a wee upstart joined the hi-fi bandwagon in the 70s and dared to market amplifiers with ICs? Nobody believed the hype, nobody bought Amstrad gear...
oh, wait...

Some of the Amstrad hifi stuff was shocking. Definitely built to a price.

When Clive Sinclair sold out to our version of Donald Trump in 1985 Mr Sugar revolutionised the computer market and allowed the ordinary man on the street to have one of decent quality of their own.

back on topic......

Thinking a mask is going to stop Covid-19 is the same as thinking that your underpants will protect everyone from a fart.

so that's what made the skid marks. Traffic Police thought I'd braked hard.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net