Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Im old it only takes a visual prod for me to think something inappropriate ..
Then realise that sage advice .. Nothing nice to say --say nothing .

( Internet will never have free news - till we sort out - a Tax on our personal info ... "Freely -snatched")

It was only a matter of time before photographs resurfaced of Harry attending a fancy dress party several years ago...

Really, Meghan..... you didn’t google him and his family first?

And a little good news on the subject... After broadcasting a few inappropriate comments of his own yesterday, Piers Morgan has resigned from Good Morning Britain.

then again there are celebrities and 2celebrites"

like Tommy Cooper, Morecombe &Wise, et al. (real celebs.)

and the fake ones... too many to mention, any case, not heard of most of 'em.

who's this meghen anyway?

then again there are celebrities and "celebrites"

like Tommy Cooper, Morecombe &Wise, et al. (real celebs.)
At one time people were famous for what they did, now they become famous simply for appearing on TV/internet showing their vacuous lives :(

And TV shows play on this (Jeremy Kyle, TOWIE, I'm a Celebrity get me out of here, etc)

At one time people were famous for what they did, now they become famous simply for appearing on TV/internet showing their vacuous lives :(

And TV shows play on this (Jeremy Kyle, TOWIE, I'm a Celebrity get me out of here, etc)
now youse ruined my day. that post made me think of katie price

And a little good news on the subject... After broadcasting a few inappropriate comments of his own yesterday, Piers Morgan has resigned from Good Morning Britain.
Didn't watch it but why were the comments inappropriate
The interview had to be controversial otherwise it wouldn't generate the syndicated income needed to pay Oprah and also give them a crust and put them back in the public eye under their terms that their lifestyle needs
It has to be expected that there will be a controversial response from some quarters that possibly does have a grain of truth in it
It is all too easy to play the mental health card, even easier to play the race card and then of course there is the poor Z list actress Meghan card
IMO the UK media should have not given this interview any airtime they moaned that the media drove them out delving into their private lives and caused a lot of their mental health issues and yet again we have the media clamouring for the story when will the media learn that without them they are nobody's

A dislike? gee thanks

I don’t know what he said either, but it was enough for him to be asked to leave by itv. (As I read it)

I know I brought the subject up, but I was trying to be humorous with it. Didn’t think I’d be stirring up some anti royal ideology....

I agree. If you don’t want your private life all over the papers, don’t do tv interviews.

This could be history in the making.
Senior royal.... racist comments. Not the queen or Philip... doesn’t leave many guesses as to who.

can we draw a line under this and get back to laughing on this thread?

Don’t call me Shirley.

that’s better. Quotes from an 80’s comedy film always raises a laugh.
Just need something from the Python and my day is complete.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net