Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

My neighbour is an ass, but she would report me for breathing if she could. Plus, the lockdown rules are specific...no visiting other people, even family,in their homes.
Post automatically merged:

The rules are very precise here/there in Scotland...but you can still go to the pub and mix with 100 other non-family members

Here in Spain you wear a mask at all times outwith your home...or the Guardia Civil will shoot you!
OK, not quite, but they are not friendly so you don't joke with them.

The rules are very precise here/there in Scotland...but you can still go to the pub and mix with 100 other non-family members

Last edited:
Aico 3000
Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
James

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Your neighbour is being an ass.
Surely you are still allowed to go to work if all distancing and hygiene guidelines are adhered to?

the fact that the “job” is at a family members and you’ll maybe not get paid for it.... it’s still a job
Invoice them a pound, keeps everything above board.

ipf

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Today's police constable amid Manchester's rising skyline!
''There's more than six of you and I'm not having it you're all brothers. It's got to be a fine each lads''

police.jpg

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Arms
I said look closely, it's a painting on the end flank wall of a building.

ipf

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
It does look suspect and it does say 'flank wall' but how could we be sure of ascertaining it's painted with such a small photo?

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Arms
It does look suspect and it does say 'flank wall' but how could we be sure of ascertaining it's painted with such a small photo?
I did not want to make it too easy and this is a lighthearted thread.

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Banksy’s let himself go a bit if that’s the best he can do

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Less than 100 days until Xmas. Panic buying of toilet rolls, pasta and chocolate oranges commences.

Feel sorry for the mother of this kid....

2792DEEA-679A-416A-B2CB-631F3481CD0F.jpeg

static zap

static zap

-
(Nah that's why my Chocolate orange has lost its Jest and tastes cardboardy ... Too OLD ) ..100 Days

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom