Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 1B5A124C-56C1-4F2A-B88D-E726402124C9 - EletriciansForums.net

“LOCKDOWN II - The Return of Boris”

This past 12 months will be a blockbuster film sometime in the future....

We are back to lockdown restrictions, with schools closed....
Now, can the government think outside the box a little here? There is a vaccination program starting with the health professionals and the oldest in the country.... along with those with health conditions.
How about a two pronged attack and also start vaccinating from school age and teachers upwards...

That way, you keep kids IN school, with teachers educating in person. Parents don’t have to stay home and home school, they can go back to work and save furlough payments from govt, economy gets back to normal quicker.

when i was 13, my dad asked me what i wanted for xmas.

i said " something to wear and something to play with"

he bought me a pair of jeans and cut the pockets out.
Jim Davidson jokes ?

Reminds me of a story my mother said. Back in the 1950's she asked her dad if she could have a bike if she passed her eleven plus. He replied that if she didn't pass shed get a feckin hiding! She passed but got no bike!

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke? Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters? Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage? EVER WONDER... Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin? Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons? Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour? Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food? Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes? Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections? You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff? Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock