Discuss correct procedure without part p in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

blacknwhiter

Hi guys,
I`ve dont very few installs working for myself over the years as I prefer commercial subbying.However I have been asked to install some lighting at the back end of a shop in a small area with staircase leading to the CU and an outside light in the yard.Digging around on here has left me a little confused as to the procedure I must follow as far as certifying and notifying,as I`m 16th qualified with no part p. Could someone clarify this please, Cheers
Phil

Part P wont help you that is for domestic properties only or a business and domestic property that share the same single phase meter. You mention a shop so its classed as business.

Chris

Reply to correct procedure without part p in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all We've had some works done in our kitchen which has involved fitting a new cooker circuit, installing some downlights to replace ceiling...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hello. I have a quick question for registered sparks on here. Can/ will / do you certify notifiable work done by others? I guess I’d have to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope nobody minds that my first post is a question. We have a bit of a situation brewing at home with regards to our new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock