Discuss cost of bills/leds in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well reason going with these is can fit in ceiling void at less than 60mm if need be, which is the case on this job for part of the ceiling,

Hes looking for price but uncertain ceilin finish so need to price for worst case scinario, do you think my 500mm off walls and every 800mm between is spot on for lighting in your expierience...

It does work well with 4w but im thinking 7w maybe better but still 35 degree angle so ...

Hes looking for price but uncertain ceilin finish so need to price for worst case scinario, do you think my 500mm off walls and every 800mm between is spot on for lighting in your expierience...

It does work well with 4w but im thinking 7w maybe better but still 35 degree angle so ...
It depends on what light levels he will be looking for but that sounds good to me, the last thing you want to do though is put them all up and him say its not bright enough

my rule of thumb is space the downlights 3ft apart and 3ft. from walls, so doing a quick conversion from those 'orrible millepedes on my bilingual tape measure, you're about right.

And you have to break it down like say if 40m squared room 8 x 5m, youd be looking at a QUARTER so say 40- lights which would seem crazy crazy lol

Its actually every 900mm and 500mm off walls so there abouts, so actually 5 in a row and about 28 in row

the dimensions are 5.6m x 26m

Has any of you guys bought these inceptor lights off local wholsaler and what did you pay, it says ÂŁ28.40 online,

im sure il find out tomorrow

Reply to cost of bills/leds in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net