• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Covid-19 How are we doing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyone feeling unwell?

• I am as healthy as ever

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • I am unwell with suspected covid 19

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have had it and recovered

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • A member of my family has had it or is currently unwell

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I know someone who has died from it

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
How are we all doing?
Stay safe guys and girls

All good here. I'm being as careful as possible and my family have been distancing for a week now.
Still have to go out and get food for us and relatives but local shops have good measures in place.

Hope everyone is as safe as possible.

Scratching around at home girlfriend finishes Friday. My mum has come down with something sounds like a cold she is waiting on a call from the docs.

I'm alright. Was outside the back door at rexel at 7:15 waiting for some gear to be shuffled out .It had the feeling of a none legit transaction about it .gear was summarily put down and counter staff made a bolt for the door ?

Scratching around at home girlfriend finishes Friday. My mum has come down with something sounds like a cold she is waiting on a call from the docs.

Any chance you could change the title to
Covid -19 how are we all doing?

I’m all Alrite it’s all the others!.......the worlds gone nuts.....my neighbour asked me to get her a patch of roofing felt the weekend (mates a roofer) for her shed......called out to her this morning explaining they’ll be a delay as he’s gone down with the corona virus......her reply.........what’s that?.......me speechless!

I’m just grateful for this weather otherwise I think my Mrs would kill at least 2 of the kids if they couldn’t go outside to the garden ?
[automerge]1585131835[/automerge]
wow, could you go round to the roofer house a drag him out off it. Hole you fix yes.
Nah he’s a big lump mate......I just speechless that someone couldn’t know what corona was.....it must be so peaceful in her head! ?

That 'cold' might very well have been the virus... some people have had very mild symptoms, many of which are remarkably like a cold.
I've heard it's quite rare to get any cold-like symptoms with it but you never know.

I think only widespread testing after the crisis will tell us the true extent of infected people. That is if such a thing is possible.

Reply to Covid-19 How are we doing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back