Discuss Crazy guy testing screwdrivers! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

His washing machine one was shown to me at Hotpoint when I worked their .

The guys loft is insane.

His washing machine one was shown to me at Hotpoint when I worked their .

The guys loft is insane.

Absoloute man cave. Look for his video of the transformer ( one of many ) , it pulls so much power the house cant take it, and it causes the power to dim lights in the area, mental! Ill look for the link.

Just been watching some more including the Fart Bomb and the guy modding his american style dryer.

Youtube then recommended I watch the following video.

[video=youtube_share;pY745NxZwsY]http://youtu.be/pY745NxZwsY[/video]

Watch this guy a few times what you got to realise is his wife must have a high tolerance and also his neighbours, consider the RF interference on your TV or radio if you lived next door to this loony tunes lol...

but i do love this home made capacitor especially at end where he blows his transformer and decides to temp repair it and ramp it up to destruction...Photon's Thunderstorm Capacitor - YouTube

Watch this guy a few times what you got to realise is his wife must have a high tolerance and also his neighbours, consider the RF interference on your TV or radio if you lived next door to this loony tunes lol...

but i do love this home made capacitor especially at end where he blows his transformer and decides to temp repair it and ramp it up to destruction...Photon's Thunderstorm Capacitor - YouTube

lololol

I bet there's some radio amateur in the next street had Ofcom round to inspect his logbook!

Lol, Looks like he's still at it.....There seems to be some new ones

"I'm covered in Banana ! "

" Its still steaming on the floor ! " ....Lol

bit suprised they've not been flagged up and removed

Hes had problems with "trolls" or "flaggers" in the past. And the safety thing, he closed his account due to his own concern that someone would get injured/killed. He re-uploaded, people were sad to see him go after such a long time,but he tried to add "safety" of some sort, even a warning in the intro, as a "you have been warned" sort of thing. Search up and someone uploaded the vid he put on the day he seemed gone for good. Should be photon leaves youtube or something.

Edit: he explains here from what i recall -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AU5I3Xp5Ho&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just been watching some more including the Fart Bomb and the guy modding his american style dryer.

Youtube then recommended I watch the following video.

[video=youtube_share;pY745NxZwsY]http://youtu.be/pY745NxZwsY[/video]

That cant be true, its too unbelievable, it must be some kind of trick.

Reply to Crazy guy testing screwdrivers! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock