Discuss Cscs and ecs cards in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

luke teague

HI, i recently booked and took and cscs test. passed it but unless you have no common sense anyone can!!

I have looked on the cscs site and can't find the card i need phoned them and they said i need to take another test for a ECS card!! what a joke!!! more money!

Looked on there site and there seems nothing for the self employed domestic electrician.. Why is this??

Can I get any type off card from CSCS?
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you won't get a card to use unless you are in the JIB. They just sent me a ceretificate and when I asked where the card is I got told I had to be a member of JIB. ---- them!

:mad:I'm going to get one of these ECS/JIB cards. A lot of places ask for it - especially the agencies advertising in The Sun.

A pain in the arse though - I need to send copies of all my certificates and get an MP, Police Officer or AAEE Union official to sign the form and back of my photo. Also need to get a reference from an employer to confirm my skills. And as I've been moving around between jobs lately this will be hard. I must say I don't know any coppers, AAEEU union officials or MPs.

Reply to Cscs and ecs cards in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have recently completed my HNC in electrical engineering at college and I am looking to get a job as an electricians mate. what do I need to...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for work as a mate, I have a recently achieved a City & guilds level 3 in electrical installations (2365). I already had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock