Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Cscs and ecs cards in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

luke teague

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

HI, i recently booked and took and cscs test. passed it but unless you have no common sense anyone can!!

I have looked on the cscs site and can't find the card i need phoned them and they said i need to take another test for a ECS card!! what a joke!!! more money!

Looked on there site and there seems nothing for the self employed domestic electrician.. Why is this??

Can I get any type off card from CSCS?
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TONY JONES

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you have to apply through jib for the ecs exam go on their website to find your nearest exam centre

C

Cirrus

And you won't get a card to use unless you are in the JIB. They just sent me a ceretificate and when I asked where the card is I got told I had to be a member of JIB. Fook them!

W

wayne

then how come i've got one ?you dont need to be a member to be graded

C

Cirrus

Cos you got NVQ3 Wayne I guess. That's what they told me via email - that I would only get a cert and not a card.

J

Jumbonipondon_squilobidon

:mad:I'm going to get one of these ECS/JIB cards. A lot of places ask for it - especially the agencies advertising in The Sun.

A pain in the arse though - I need to send copies of all my certificates and get an MP, Police Officer or AAEE Union official to sign the form and back of my photo. Also need to get a reference from an employer to confirm my skills. And as I've been moving around between jobs lately this will be hard. I must say I don't know any coppers, AAEEU union officials or MPs.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Cscs and ecs cards in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom