Discuss Derek Mitchell Electrical Ltd in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Derek Mitchell Electrical was founded in 1976 by - no surprise - Derek Mitchell. The companies' roots of work commenced in agricultural installations and that work has developed our skills into commercial and domestic markets.

From two men and a van the company has now progressed into a base of 30 staff.

Although the company started working in farms and local houses we have evolved in the past fifteen years to cover all aspects of the trade. Although we chiefly work in agricultural, industrial and commercial premises, we also have a team of four men that continually work in the domestic market: private and public housing (rewiring and new installations). Additionally, we have two trained men dedicated to breakdowns and maintenance repairs.

Derek Mitchell started the business in a van and, over the years, has continually expanded to suit market growth. The company now houses itself in the recently refurbished Unit 1 in Station Yard, Castle Douglas. This unit was designed internally and externally by Paul Mitchell who now runs the company. The unit has a mezzanine floor for further storage and is decked out with racking and shelving to supply the many types of equipment used to service the ever-expanding and developing market.

The office boasts a main reception and waiting facilities for all customers wishing to make a personal visit. We continue to strive and provide a first class service to all our customers, no matter the size of the job - from a plug top fuse to a completely new factory installation (see services). From Castle Douglas to Dumfries, to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, the Borders & London, we have and will continue to work wherever our customers require our services.

We aim to please and provide a top class service - giving you confidence in a name you can trust: Derek Mitchell Electrical.

Reply to Derek Mitchell Electrical Ltd in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net