Discuss difference between zi no trip and zi trip in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi everyone, i have just got the fluke 1664fc can somone please tell me the difference between a zi no trip test and a zi trip test. i know that it in zi trip it is a high current test but still i can not understand why im getting different readings between live and earth. Thanks

image.png

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
No trip is nowhere near as accurate as the trip setting due to a lower test current.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
No trip is nowhere near as accurate as the trip setting due to a lower test current.
it is on a Megger. my 1553 give no-trip readings very close to the hi-current readings, although it a bit slow on no-trip

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
it is on a Megger. my 1553 give no-trip readings very close to the hi-current readings, although it a bit slow on no-trip
My 1552 varies quite a bit, yours must just be scared of you...

Reply to difference between zi no trip and zi trip in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom