Discuss Different membership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Junior Member = Crap. Don't know your arse from your elbow (i.e me)
Member = You've just enrolled on (or are doing) your 2330
Senior Member = Your name is LScotty, TonyM58 or Cirrus and you patiently explain the differences of the arse and the elbow.

Basically :)

Ian

When you are ready to move up to becoming a member you will KNOW

You will JUST KNOW

Dont try and push it, let it happen naturally

its better that way:)

well, the way it works, is tony pays me for himself to post all his knowledge all his time and effort on this forum, i think its like 70pence a post I get. Lol, wish it was, I'd get loads of money

The way it works at the moment, which am going to change later on is

junior member 0>30
member 31>100
senior member 100>

might playing around with it abit,

anyways if your wanting a picture for your advatar, give us a link or email it me to [email protected] because I havn't got it set up properly for you guys to edit it yourselves, but i'll kindy do it for you now until its sorted,

cheers lukey

Your right your a "member" LOL

Sorry. Just post loads of crap to build up your record.

I seem to be able to do that quite naturally.

Now that's just not fair! lol

I will

get my 100 posts! Hurray! Am now a senior member. Do I get to boss anyone around now then?

Must be there now??

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the way it works, is tony pays me for himself to post all his knowledge all his time and effort on this forum, i think its like 70pence a post I get. Lol, wish it was, I'd get loads of money

The way it works at the moment, which am going to change later on is

junior member 0>30
member 31>100
senior member 100>

might playing around with it abit,

anyways if your wanting a picture for your advatar, give us a link or email it me to [email protected] because I havn't got it set up properly for you guys to edit it yourselves, but i'll kindy do it for you now until its sorted,

cheers lukey

Thanks for that Luke
:p:);):rolleyes::D

Reply to Different membership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net